Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I Wait Expectantly

Scripture:

“Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭5:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist here asks God to listen to his voice in the morning.  He said that each morning he brought requests to God and he waited expectantly.  Two things I see him doing; bringing requests and waiting expectantly.

Application:

Like the Psalmist, each morning I need to set aside time to bring y requests to the Lord and to wait expectantly for His answer.  Sometimes I’m good at bringing my requests, but I’m not as good at waiting expectantly.  I want to build my faith to fully expect God to answer when I call out to Him.

Prayer:

Father, increase my faith.  Help me to walk with You and fulfill Your will.  When I have a need and I pray, teach me to wait expectantly.  I am pretty god at bringing You my needs.  I need help with waiting expectantly.  I’m waiting for some answers Lord.  Help me to expect an answer while I wait.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment