Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Pure Gold

Scripture:

““But he knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭23:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Job knew he was being tested by God and he was determined not to fail the test.  He didn’t understand what God was doing and why the unrighteousness prosper, but he also knew better than to walk away from God.  As much as it depended on him, he was determined to pass the test and come out as pure as gold.

Application:

There are testing times in each of our lives.  There are times we don’t understand what God is doing or why He is doing what He is doing.  Our response must be that we will live for Him and remain in His ways, whether we understand what is happening to us or not.  We must be people who are determined to come forth as pure as gold.

Prayer:

Father, help me to come through every test more pure and more refined.  Help me to finish well and to accomplish Your will in my life.  Teach me to walk with You daily and to hear Your voice more clearly.  I want to serve You well in my generation.  My life is Yours.  My home is Yours.  My family is Yours.  Use it for Your glory and help me to pass every test.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment