Saturday, July 27, 2019

The Innocent

Scripture:

““If they listen and obey God, they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives. All their years will be pleasant.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭36:11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Elihu was giving council to Job and in this portion, was talking about the innocent.  He says they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives and all their years will be pleasant. He is basically saying that the innocent will live blessed lives.

Application:

Our job is to walk innocently, God’s job is to bless our lives.  Our goal should be to walk innocently before our God.  He is worthy of our very best in every area of life.  There is great confidence in innocence as well.  When we know we are innocent of wrongdoing, we have confidence in our relationships and in society.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to walk in innocence.  I don’t want to be guilty of anything You don’t want me to do.  Help me to follow You well each day.  Lead me in the path of innocence where my life will be blessed beyond measure.  I’m looking for Your blessings to overtake my life.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment