Monday, August 19, 2019

Now is the Time

Scripture:

“I know you are about to arise and show your tender love to Zion. Now is the time, Lord, for your compassion and mercy to be poured out— the appointed time has come for your prophetic promises to be fulfilled!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭102:13‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist is speaking to God and tells Him he KNOWS God is about to rise up and show His love to Zion.  He goes on to say that NOW is the time for God’s compassion and mercy to be poured out.  He was demonstrating faith to God that His promises would be fulfilled and that they would be fulfilled soon.  He spoke out his faith to the Lord, believing that God’s appointed time was NOW.

Application:

When God gives a word to us prophetically, we always want it to be now, but sometimes God shows us things to come way before they come.  There I always an appointed time when God will do what He says He will do, our job is to be able to discern it.  When God has spoken, we can speak out by faith that the fulfillment time is now here.

Prayer:

Father, You have promised so much in my life lifetime.  I believe with all my heart the time is NOW for the fulfillment of the prophetic words given over my life, my family, my church and the revival prophesied over our region.  I believe the time is NOW and I am looking for You to begin saving, healing, delivering and changing countless lives for Your glory.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment