Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Turn Around God

Scripture:

“He promotes the poor, picking them up from the dirt, and rescues the needy from the garbage dump. He turns paupers into princes and seats them on their royal thrones of honor.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭113:7-8‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, the author tells us that God promotes the poor and rescues the needy.  He turns paupers into princes.  Only God can turn things around like this.  God can take a life that is at the bottom of society and turn it into something great.  Only God is able to do this.

Application:

When I see people, I must see them as God sees them.  I must learn to see what they can become if God gets ahold of their lives.  I personally want to see God begin to rescue more and more people.  I want to see lives changed.  God specializes in turning lives around.  I want to see Him transform more and more lives by the power of His Spirit.

Prayer:

God, it is You who turn lives around and bring transformation.  I want to see the world reconciled back to You.  Pour out Your Spirit in my generation and begin to restore people.  Turn lives around at my church, in my neighborhood, in my region and in the world.  I want to see a revival of lives being changed for Your glory.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment