Tuesday, August 6, 2019

To Know You

Scripture:

“To know you is to experience a flowing fountain, drinking in your life, springing up to satisfy. In your light we receive the light of revelation.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭36:9‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Here the Psalmist says that to know God is to experience a flowing fountain.  He describes it as us drinking in God’s life that springs up to satisfy us.  He goes on to say that in His light, we receive the light of revelation.

Application:

I want God’s life to flow through my life like a flowing fountain.  I want to drink in his life and I want His life to flow from me like a rushing mighty river.  I want the life of God to spring up and satisfy the thirsty around me.  I need to connect closer and closer to the Lord and ask Him to let his fountain flow in me and out of me at greater and greater levels.

Prayer:

Holy Spirit, fill my life completely.  Let Your living water flow out of my life to everyone around me.  Fill me with You Spirit more and more each day.  Let me speak Your words.  Let Your life flow through mine.  Let Your river spring up within me to bring everlasting life everywhere I go.  Help me to discern Your voice more and more and fulfill Your plans for my life.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment