Monday, August 12, 2019

Send Us Out!

Scripture:

“Send us out all over the world so that everyone everywhere will discover your ways and know who you are and see your power to save.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭67:2‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Here the Psalmist calls out to the Lord and tells Him to sent us out all over the world so the world can know Him and His ways.  He wanted the world to know who God is and to see God’s power to save.  God had touched his life so much that he wanted the world to experience what he had experience in God.

Application:

As we enter this fasting and prayer season, may this be the cry of my heart.  I want to be sent in this season to share the Good News of Christ with as many people as possible.  I want people to see God’s power to save, heal, deliver and set free.  I want to be free from anything that holds me back from being a good witness to God’s power and strength.

Prayer:

Lord, send me out all over the world so everyone everywhere will discover your ways and know who you are and see your power to save.  Let my life be used to bring others into relationship with You.  I want the world to see Your power and goodness.  As Isaiah said, “Here am I.  Lord send me.”

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment