Saturday, August 17, 2019

Your Miracles

Scripture:

“Let us see your miracles again, and let the rising generation see the glorious wonders you’re famous for.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭90:16‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Throughout history, God has been praised for His mighty miracles.  Israel constantly looks back to the crossing of the Red Sea and the plagues in Egypt.  New Testament demonstrates the miracles of Jesus and the early church.  Church history is full of miraculous interventions of God.  He is the god of miracles.

Application:

I want to see God’s miracles again and, with the Psalmist, I want the rising generation to see God’s miracles and wonders.  I am hungry to see God move in such a way that nobody can deny He is at work.  I long to see God operate in people’s lives in such miraculous ways that there is no doubt that He is in  our midst.  I long to see God’s miracles again.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are the God of miracles.  I have seen many of Your miracles, but I want my generation and the generation that follows to see the miracles of God again.  I want them to see You are alive and well and working on behalf of Your people.  Let You miracles flow more and more.  I want to see things that nobody can get credit for but You.  Make Your name famous with Your mighty works.  Move powerfully in my life, my home, my church and my region.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment