Monday, September 2, 2019

Know Your Season

Scripture:

“Know the importance of the season you’re in and a wise son you will be. But what a waste when an incompetent son sleeps through his day of opportunity!”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭10:5‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Solomon realized that the opportunity of a lifetime must be seized within the lifetime of the opportunity.  He understood that there are seasons and that we must make the most of the season we are in.  He says that when we do that, we will be a wise son.

Application:

We can’t sleep through the day of our opportunity.  We must live each day to the fullest and understand the season we are in.  There are things that must be done at the time the opportunity arises.  When we miss opportunities, we will have less and less opportunities.  When we take advantage of opportunities and seasons, we will have more and more of them.  I need to live each day knowing the season and seizing opportunities for the Kingdom.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, help me to hear Your voice and take advantage of each opportunity and season You bring into my life.  Help me to know when to move forward and press through things and when to back off and let You work.  Teach me to walk in step with You more and more.  You know the seasons better than I do.  Lead me through them and let my life be productive for You.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment