Friday, September 13, 2019

Thank You Lord

Scripture:

“My heart spills over with thanks to God for the way he continually empowers me, and to our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One, who found me trustworthy and who authorized me to be his partner in this ministry.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:12‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Paul tells Timothy in this passage that  his heart spilled over with thanks to God who continually empowered him.  He was also very thankful for Jesus who found him trustworthy and who authorized him to be his partner in ministry.  Paul realized that Jesus was partnering with him as he served the Lord in ministry and he was extremely thankful for that.

Application:

I need to walk in thanksgiving for the calling of God on my life.  I need to realize how incredible it really is that Jesus is my partner in extending the Kingdom around the world.  He has been so good to me.  I need to have my heart spilling over with thanks for God’s calling.  It is truly an honor to serve with my Lord.

Prayer:

Father, help me to be a better partner with You.  Help me to walk in appreciation of all You have done in and through my life.  Thank You for calling me and separating me for ministry.  Help me to reach my full potential in serving You and building Your kingdom here and around that world.  I want to serve You well and make Your name famous in all the earth.

Thankful You Chose Me,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment