Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Peace at All Times

Scripture:

“Lord, you will grant us peace; all we have accomplished is really from you.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭26:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah says here that God is the grantor of peace.  Isaiah also realized that everything accomplished, God gets the credit for.  So many times in Scripture, peace is promised to those who love the Lord and seek Him.  It is an attribute that God’s people should have above everyone else in the world.  We should be known for our peace because it is promised throughout Scripture.

Application:

As we pursue God, peace should be what we are known for.  The more we trust in the Lord, peace and confidence in the Lord should fill our lives.  I want to walk in the peace that the Lord offers to His people.  It seems there are times when peace is amazing in my life and there are times when my peace evades me.  I want more of God’s peace, knowing He has everything under control.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk in Your peace and to walk in confidence in Your promises.  Let peace overflow my life every day.  When there is trouble, let me be a peacemaker.  When there is stress, let me bring relief.  Let your peace rest on my life.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment