Thursday, September 19, 2019

I Saw the Lord

Scripture:

“It was in the year King Uzziah died that I saw the Lord. He was sitting on a lofty throne, and the train of his robe filled the Temple.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭6:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah saw the Lord high and lifted up, sitting on His lofty throne and the train of his robe filled the Temple.  Isaiah got to see what few have seen.  He was taken away to an incredible place where cherubim and seraphim reside and worship the King of glory.  One view of the Lord and he was willing to do whatever the Lord said from that point on in his life.

Application:

One glimpse of the glory of the Lord and we are forever changed.  One real encounter with God and we are forever changed.  God is awesome and I want to see Him more and more.  I want to encounter my God, not just believe in Him.  I want to walk with Him and talk with Him.  I want to know Him intimately.  I want to see Your face Lord.

Prayer:

Lord, I long for You and You alone.  I want to see You in Your holy place.  I want to know Your heart and see Your glory.  Help me to live a life of pursuing You.  You are my everything.  Help me never to be content with just talking about You, but with knowing You and encountering You.  I long for Your presence.  I want You to move in my church, my family, my life and my region.  Come Mighty God and pour out Your Spirit.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment