Friday, September 27, 2019

Until at Last

Scripture:

“until at last the Spirit is poured out on us from heaven. Then the wilderness will become a fertile field, and the fertile field will yield bountiful crops.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭32:15‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah here is rebuking Israel for walking away from God, but at the same time he tells them that at last, the Spirit will be poured out on them and they would produce fruit again.  Bountiful crops come when the Spirit of God is poured out.

Application:

It is the Spirit who brings life.  It is the Spirit who leads and guides us into truth.  It is the Spirit who turns the wilderness into a fertile field.  I want Your Spirit more and more in my life.  I want an outpouring in my home, my church and my region.  Bring about fruit Holy Spirit.

Prayer:

Lord, pour out Your Spirit on everything I touch.  I want your life to explode in people.  I want to see people’s lives truly turned around and set on solid ground where they can grow.  Move by Your Spirit in my church.  Let nothing stop the move of God, especially me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment