Saturday, September 7, 2019

Wisdom’s Benefits

Scripture:

“Wisdom can make anyone into a mighty warrior, and revelation-knowledge increases strength.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭24:5‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Solomon was a powerful king and he had great understanding.  In this passage, he tells us that wisdom can make any ordinary person into a mighty warrior.  He goes on to say that revelation-knowledge cause you to grow stronger.  If you want to be mighty and strong, you need wisdom and revelation.

Application:

I find myself crying out to God for wisdom and revelation more and more.  I have learned that I don’t know all the answers and that I am totally dependent on on my Heavenly Father.  I need to work on getting wise people’s input as well.  I want to walk in wisdom, but you only get that from walking with the wise.

Prayer:

Father, put me in the midst of wise people and people with revelation knowledge.  I want to grow in these areas.  More than anything I want to hear Your voice and be led by Your Spirit.  You are the wisest of the wise and I want wisdom that comes from You.  Take me into the place of supernatural wisdom and revelation.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment