Friday, September 6, 2019

Lay It Down

Scripture:

“Laying your life down in tender surrender before the Lord will bring life, prosperity, and honor as your reward.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭22:4‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Solomon understood that what you lay down before the Lord gets blessed.  He knew that when you sacrifice something for the Lord that the Lord takes notice and blesses you with life, prosperity, and honor.  Our job is to lay down our lives, the Lord’s job is to bless them and honor them.

Application:

I need to live a life of daily surrender to God and to the things of God.  When I make my life about Him, He will bless it over and over again.  I need to lay down my life, my vision, my dreams, and pick up His.  I need to be able His business and let Him take care of me and mine.

Prayer:

Father, I lay my life down before You today as a sacrifice.  Help me to live a life that pleases You and that You can bless.  As I have laid, and continue to lay down my life, I trust You to bring life, prosperity, and honor.  You are worthy of my very best!

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment