Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Beauty in God’s Timing

Scripture:

“Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.”
‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭3:11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Solomon had everything money and power could grab in life.  He was amazingly successful.  At the end, he had no explanation to it all except that everything is beautiful in its time.  When we think about eternity, we will understand that we don’t have to have everything in the moment we see it.  When we live in God’s timing and trust Hi will.  Our lives will be beautiful at the right time.

Application:

I need to remain focused on eternity throughout my lifetime.  I don’t live for the here and now, but for eternity.  I must learn to trust God to make everything beautiful in His timing.  I believe I am to work hard at what He gives me to do, then to trust He will work out the details in His timing and will make everything beautiful.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to trust You more and more each day.  Help me to stay focused on eternity and not on the things that are temporary.  Make things in my life and my family’s life beautiful.  Let us see the day of good things and let Your blessing overtake us at the right time.  I am Yours eternally.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment