Monday, September 23, 2019

God Will Silence Your Enemies

Scripture:

“But though they thunder like breakers on a beach, God will silence them, and they will run away. They will flee like chaff scattered by the wind, like a tumbleweed whirling before a storm.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭17:13‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah is talking about the enemies of Israel coming against them in the future.  He says though they thunder like breakers on the beach, God will silence them and they will run away.  God will scatter the enemies of His people.

Application:

The God I serve sees everything.  Nothing escapes His sight.  He knows every time we are treated unfairly, taken advantage of, or someone comes against us.  He also has the ability to fight for His beloved.  He know how to route any enemy that comes against His people.  I need to learn to trust God with those who are against me and to let Him fight my battles.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to walk humbly before You.  Teach me to worship You while enemies are attacking.  Help me to walk in confidence that You will scatter those who come against me.  I long to see More and more souls come to Christ in my region, but I also know that the enemy doesn’t like that.   Deal with my enemies and I will do my best to extend Your Kingdom.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment