Thursday, September 5, 2019

Good Leadership

Scripture:

“Good leadership is built on love and truth, for kindness and integrity are what keep leaders in their position of trust.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭20:28‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Here Solomon tells us that good leadership has love and truth as its foundation and that kindness and integrity keep leaders in their position.  Sometimes leaders can be harsh, and unloving because they are only obsessed with the bottom line.  In God’s kingdom, it is love, truth, kindness and integrity that are to be pursued.

Application:

As a leader, my life matters.  It is crucial that I treat people well.  Love is God’s main characteristic and should be the foundation of my life and leadership.  God has given me a place of leadership in His kingdom, my job is to walk in kindness and integrity so that I don’t fall out of the position He has granted me.  

Prayer:

Father, let me be more like You each day.  Help me to walk in love and truth and to treat people as You want me to treat them.  Help me to value people as You value them.  I don’t want to ruin anything You are doing in and through my life.  Help me to stay in step with You and to represent You well.  I am Yours.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment