Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Worship with Deepest Awe

 Scripture:

“Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house; I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭5‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist declares here that it is God’s unfailing love that even allows us to enter His house. Then he says that he will worship at the Temple with deepest AWE. Worship should bring about at sense of the awe of God. When something produces awe, it is incredible! It is powerful! Whatever causes us to be in awe has to be something awesome!

Application:

I don’t want to worship by just singing a good worship song. I want a new level of AWE in my life and in my worship. I want to stand in awe of the presence and power of God. I want to be so captivated by God and His goodness, that I stand in AWE of Him continually. I want to capture the AWE of God again.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I want my worship to go to a new level. I want to stand in AWE of You and Your goodness. I want to understand the awe of God and to worship as the Psalmist in deepest awe. Take me deeper Lord. I want to stand in awe of You in greater measure. You are awe-worthy!

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment