Tuesday, July 23, 2024

I Will See Him

 Scripture:

“I will see him for myself. Yes, I will see him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought!” ‭‭Job‬ ‭19‬:‭27‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Job was defending his place, and in this passage, he talks about the day he will stand before God. He says that he will see God for himself and with his own eyes. He goes on to say he is overwhelmed at the thought. He understood that one day all the troubles of this life would be over and he would stand in the presence of Almighty God. He understood that things may not be fair on this earth, but that he served a just and righteous God who would bring justice.

Application:

When we are going through bad times and difficult situations, we must remember that one day it will all be over and we will stand before God. How we respond to the current problems will be observed. No matter what happens to us on this earth, we will one day stand before God. That is the day we must live our lives for. Eternity is long and life on earth is relatively short. We must live for eternity, knowing one day we will stand before God and give an account for our lives.

Prayer:

Father, one day I will see You face to face. One day the troubles of this life will be over and I will stand in Your presence. I look forward to that day. I also want to be ready for that day. I want to transition from this life to the next, where I will spend eternity. Let me live each day knowing deeply in my heart that one day I will stand before You and give an account.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment