Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Evangelism Through Favor

 Scripture:

“In every province and city, wherever the king’s decree arrived, the Jews rejoiced and had a great celebration and declared a public festival and holiday. And many of the people of the land became Jews themselves, for they feared what the Jews might do to them.” ‭‭Esther‬ ‭8‬:‭17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, we understand that God had saved the Jews through Mordecai and Esther. Part of their asking of the king was that God’s people would be able to defend themselves when attacked on the day Haman had set for their destruction. The king agreed that they could defend themselves without problems. This verse tells us that many of the people became Jews, fearing what the Jews would do to them. When people saw what God did for the Jews, they decided they wanted to be Jews.

Application:

I call this evangelism through favor. When the favor of God is really on our lives, those who are skeptics should be able to see it and want to serve God as well. I have to ask myself, does anyone want to serve Jesus because of the favor of God they see on my life? Do people want Jesus because of how they see Him working in my life? I want a walk with God that is do evident that the strongest sceptic would become a believer because of the life I live.

Prayer:

Father, let people see Jesus in my. Let people come to Christ because they see in my life how good You are. Let the world see the blessings of living as God’s child because of the life I live in front of them. Let my life make the world jealous because of Your favor.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment