Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Tested

 Scripture:

“But he knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold.” ‭‭Job‬ ‭23‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Job is responding to his counselors in this passage concerning what he was going through in losing everything and being seemingly punished by God for something he didn’t do. His response was that when we was tested by God that he would come out as pure as gold. He understood that there are times of testing and proving in our walk with God and he was determined to walk through it and come out the other side better than before. 

Application:

There are always times of testing in our lives. God allows us to be tested to prove our walk with Him. He allows things that will make us stronger. We must not despise testing, but realize that testing will make us stronger if we respond correctly. When tested, we must have the mindset of Job, that we will come out as pure as gold. Keeping that perspective while be tested, will help us through some difficult times we face.

Prayer:

Father, help me to endure testing and tribulation and frustration, knowing that I will come out the other side as pure as gold. Let me have a pure heart before You at all times. Help me to endure the difficulties of life with the right attitude. Let my mindset always be a godly one. Help me to process frustrations correctly and to grow through them.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment