Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Far Greater

 Scripture:

““Be strong and courageous! Don’t be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria or his mighty army, for there is a power far greater on our side!” ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭32‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Hezekiah was a great king. He sought with all his heart to please the Lord. When the king of Assyria was coming after him and threatening his people with destruction, he replied to his people and told them not to be afraid or discouraged because they had a power FAR GREATER on their side than the Assyrians had. He had confidence that God would fight his battles.

Application:

Sometimes, when life gets difficult and it seems we are not in a good position, we need to remember that a power far greater than whatever is against us, is on our side! We must remind ourselves of all the Lord has done in the past and in the present. God is far greater, far superior, far stronger, far more powerful, far better, than anything the enemy can send against us. 

Prayer:

FAR GREATER GOD, You are incredible! You are far greater than anything or anyone on this earth. You are worthy of my highest praise. Help me to walk with You and know that You will fight my battles as I delight myself in You. I long for Your presence and ask You to fill me to overflowing with Your Spirit. Help me to always see that You are FAR GREATER than anything that can come against me.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment