Saturday, July 13, 2024

Experiencing the Love of Christ

 Scripture:

“May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.” ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3‬:‭19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Paul says here that he wants the Ephesians to experience the love of Christ, then they would be made complete with the fulness of life and power that comes from God. Power and life come from the love of God. As we walk in the love of Christ and understand it more and more, power and life will flow through us. There is not a lack of power and life, there is a lack of love. We need to be immersed in it.

Application:

Many in the church are seeking life and power through prayer, fasting, and intercession. These are good, but Ephesians tells us that life and power come from experience it the love of Christ. We need an encounter with the love of Christ. We need to seek Him and fall in love with Him until His love completes and establishes us, then His power and life will flow through us.

Prayer:

Father, thank You for loving me. Thank You for sending Your Son to demonstrate Your love to me. Let me experience the fulness of Your love. Let it impact my life and let me demonstrate Your love to those around me. I want to be known for Your love flowing through my life. You have loved me well. Now let me love others well. 

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment