Sunday, July 21, 2024

My Source

 Scripture:

““But true wisdom and power are found in God; counsel and understanding are his.” ‭‭Job‬ ‭12‬:‭13‬ ‭NLT‬

Observation:

In the passage, Job is responding to his friends about his relationship with God. He says that true wisdom and power are found in God and that counsel and understanding are His. These are amazing words and thoughts. Whenever we need wisdom, power, counsel, or understanding, God is our source, not the internet.

Application:

God is the container of everything we need to walk out our faith here on this earth. He is the fountain of incredible wisdom. When we lack wisdom, we are to ask God who supplies it generously. Rather than running to other people and the internet, I need to seek the Lord for wisdom and direction in my life. God wants to be my source and my resource. He wants me to pursue Him and allow Him to give me the wisdom I need.

Prayer:

Father God, fill me with Your wisdom, power, understanding, and counsel. Show me every step I need to take. Thank You for walking with me all the days of my life. I want to live closer to You than ever. I want to hear Your heart and know Your desires. I long to walk in step with You. Hold my hand and take me on the journey of life, taking me where You want to take me and doing in and through me what You want to do.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment