Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Without Limit

 Scripture:

“For he is sent by God. He speaks God’s words, for God gives him the Spirit without limit. The Father loves his Son and has put everything into his hands.”  ‭‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭34‬-‭35‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Speaking of Jesus, John says, He was sent by God and speaks God’s words. He goes to the next level and says that Jesus was given the Spirit without limit and that the Father loves Him and has put everything in His hands. Jesus is the focal point of all history. He came to the earth He created and wasn’t received. He should have been heralded as the Son of God, but was rejected by those who should have recognized Him. He had the Spirit without limit. 

Application:

I love the phrase used of Jesus here, “God gives Him the Spirit without limit.” I want to walk in the Spirit without limit. I long to see the hand of God move powerfully and without limit. I don’t want my life, my choices, my decisions, my actions, to put a limit on the Spirit’s work in and through my life. I want to eliminate anything that stops the Spirit from moving without measure or in a limited capacity.

Prayer:

Father, as You gave Jesus the SPirit without limit. I don’t want my life to limit Your Spirit from working in and through my life. Come Holy Spirit and work through me. Let Your will be done in my life. I surrender to You and ask You to fill me without limit with Your Spirit. I long for intimacy with You Lord. You are my life. You are my everything. I long for You.

Yours Forever, 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment