Tuesday, March 21, 2023

God Blesses Obedience

 Scripture:

““Be careful to obey all these commands I am giving you. Show love to the Lord your God by walking in his ways and holding tightly to him. Then the Lord will drive out all the nations ahead of you, though they are much greater and stronger than you, and you will take over their land.” ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭11‬:‭22‬-‭23‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

As God was preparing the people of Israel to go into the Promised land, He spoke clearly to them bout how to live when they got there. He gave them commands, then said if you follow the commands, I will work with you to destroy your enemies and make you prosperous. In this passage God tells them to carefully obey all His commands and He would drive our all the nations, though they are much bigger than Israel. 

Application:

When we submit our lives and our ways to the Lord and do things the way He says, He will drive out anything in front of us that the enemy has planned. When we do things God’s way instead of our own, we can expect God to prosper us and make us successful. Our job is to do what He wants. He then loves to provide and take care of His children.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are great and glorious. You are my life, my strength, my all in all. You are my everything? Teach me to follow Your ways. Bless my life and drive out any enemy that tries of get in the way. Lead me in the paths of righteousness. Bless my life, my family, and all those around me.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment