Thursday, March 2, 2023

Bringing God Joy!

 Scripture:

“In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away!”  ‭‭Luke‬ ‭15‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Jesus told a couple stories about how excited people get when something lost gets found. He then tells the people that in heaven, there is more joy over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine righteous who haven’t strayed. Repentance and returning to God makes Him very happy. 

Application:

When we notice how happy the Lord is over one sinner who repents, we should make it our aim to bring as many lost people to Christ as possible. A good son in the house wants to bring joy to the owner of the house. When we bring people to Christ, He is honored and filled with joy. Therefore, we should live our lives bringing lost people back to Him. As for me, I want to reach more lost people this year than ever before.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I want to be part of bringing back lost people to You. I want to give of my life to bringing lost people home to You and the family. I offer You my life. Opens doors, anoint me, and appoint me to places where people need Jesus. Let conviction and repentance fall in every meeting I preach. Let lost people come back to Christ every time I minister.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment