Saturday, March 11, 2023

Signs

 Scripture:

“Buds will sprout on the staff belonging to the man I choose. Then I will finally put an end to the people’s murmuring and complaining against you.” When he went into the Tabernacle of the Covenant the next day, he found that Aaron’s staff, representing the tribe of Levi, had sprouted, budded, blossomed, and produced ripe almonds!” ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭17‬:‭5‬, ‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When people were complaining about their leaders and who could go before the Lord, He gave them an assignment. He told each of the twelve tribal leaders to take their staff and bring it before the Lord. The next morning, the one that budded, was going to be the one the Lord chose.The next day, they went into the Tabernacle and Aaron’s rod had sprouted, budded, blossomed, and produced ripe almonds. God made it clear who He had chosen.

Application:

God confirms His word and His will with signs and wonders. In the New Covenant, we are all called a kingdom of priests, but God does call certain individuals to certain ministries and we must discern that. Asking God to confirm your ministry with signs is not a bad thing to do. We are not to tempt the Lord our God, but we can confirm if we are hearing from Him clearly.

Prayer:

Father, You have given me many signs through the years that You are with me. You have blessed my life over and over again. You have always provided for my family and You have been good to me. I never want to step out of Your will at any time. Help me to follow You well all the days of my life. I sincerely want to do Your will. Open the right doors and I will walk through them. Shut the wrong doors and I will be content. Show me signs I am doing the right thing.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment