Sunday, March 19, 2023

God’s Love Covenant

 Scripture:

“Understand, therefore, that the Lord your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands.”  ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭7‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, God is reminding His people of His covenant with them. He had met with them when the fire of His presence was on the mountain. He reminds them that He indeed, is God and that He is that faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes love on those who love Him and keep His commands. In other words, when we love God and do things His way, He will lavish His love and faithfulness on us. 

Application:

God made us an incredible covenant, sealed with the blood of His own Son. When we live like He says and remain completely devoted to Him, we will see His blessing, which is unbelievable. He is faithful to do His part when we do our part. Living a life abandoned to God will bring about an amazingly blessed life.

Prayer:

Father, You know my heart and the reason I do what I do. I want to serve You well and do what You put before me. You are faithful and have always blessed my life. Thank You for taking care of me as I have endeavored to live according to Your plans and purposes. Help me to finish well and accomplish all You have placed before me. Help me to say yes to all You have for me.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment