Friday, March 10, 2023

A Different Attitude

 Scripture:

“But my servant Caleb has a different attitude than the others have. He has remained loyal to me, so I will bring him into the land he explored. His descendants will possess their full share of that land.”  ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭14‬:‭24‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Twelve spies were sent into the Promised Land to look around and bring back a report about the land. They were suppose to just see what was there and provide information. They went further and made the determination that the people were too big and the cities too hard to fight against. Ten spies decided it was impossible to inhabit the land. Joshua and Caleb were against them and knew that it the Lord said to take it, they could do it. Caleb had a different attitude. His attitude demonstrated his confidence that if God was with them, they could do whatever was necessary. He believed in miracles.

Application:

I want to live a life of faith and not allow doubt to govern my endeavors. I want to always say “yes” when the Lord says go. I want to say “yes” when the problems look insurmountable. I want to have a different attitude from those around me. I want to have an attitude of faith the believes God can do what He says He can do.

Prayer:

Father, let me have a Caleb attitude. Help me to walk by faith and not by sight. I long to do Your will above all else. Help me to not to see the oppositions, but to see the potential. I want to observe life through Your eyes. Teach me how to do that. 

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment