Thursday, March 16, 2023

Fight For Others Inheritance

 Scripture:

“We will cross the Jordan into Canaan fully armed to fight for the Lord, but our property will be here on this side of the Jordan.””  ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭32‬:‭32‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The men of the Reuben, Gad, and the half tribe of Manasseh, decided to stay on the East side of the Jordan River. Moses told them they would have to go in with the rest of the tribes and fight for them, then they could come back and occupy the territory to the East. They left their wives, children, livestock, etc. and went and fought with the rest of Israel, then came back to their own possession.

Application:

Sometimes our inheritance is found in helping others obtain their inheritance. When we help others do what they are called to do, God will take care of what He has for us. I also see here that we are to help our brothers and sisters fight their battles. Sometimes we have to risk our lives for those we love and help them fight their enemies, then we can enjoy our peace and prosperity.

Prayer:

Father, I long to be one with You. I long to walk hand in hand and heart in heart with You. Help me to never resist what You tell me to do, but to help others fight their battles. Help me to have a heart for teamwork. Teach me to value what is a blessing to others and to help others succeed.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment