Friday, March 17, 2023

God Goes Ahead of Us and Fights For Us

 Scripture:

““But I said to you, ‘Don’t be shocked or afraid of them! The Lord your God is going ahead of you. He will fight for you, just as you saw him do in Egypt.”  ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭1‬:‭29‬-‭30‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Lord is speaking here through Moses to Israel. He reminds them of how He brought them out of Egypt and provided for them in the wilderness. He told them not to be afraid or shocked because the Lord was going ahead of them and would fight for them as they had seen in Egypt. 

Application:

God is reminding me this morning that He is the same God who did the powerful acts of the Bible. He is the same God who did impossible things in the Word of God and He can still take care of me today. I need to trust Him to fight my battles and to bring me into the place He wants me to be. I can trust Him because I know He loves me and wants the best for me. I want God to direct my life in every detail.

Prayer:

Father, help me to never walk in fear, but to know You are going ahead of me into every battle, problem, or trial I face. Lead me to Your desires for my life. I yield to You and declare this morning, “not my will, but Yours be done.” Open the right doors for me and I will walk through them. Close all wrong doors in my life. Let my life bring You honor and extend Your kingdom in every way. 

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment