Monday, March 27, 2023

God Can and Does Provide

 Scripture:

“For forty years I led you through the wilderness, yet your clothes and sandals did not wear out. You ate no bread and drank no wine or other alcoholic drink, but he provided for you so you would know that he is the Lord your God.”  ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭29‬:‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God reminded His people as Moses was about toe leave the scene and they were about to enter the Promised Land, that for forty years He led them in the wilderness without their clothes wearing out. They ate and drank every day. He provided everything they “needed”. They were upset because they didn’t get what they “wanted”, but God gave them everything they needed. God miraculously provided for them as they journeyed.

Application:

If God can feed a couple million people in the wilderness for forty years and He could cause their clothes and sandals to never wear out, He is able to take care of us. We can trust the Lord our God with our entire lives. He knows the details and He knows how to provide for those who serve Him and do what He desires.

Prayer:

Father, help me to trust you more and more. Teach me to follow You completely and walk in Your ways. Help me to follow You completely. You are worthy of my very best. Enable me to serve You well in my generation. I want to be completely Yours.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment