Monday, March 20, 2023

Fear, Serve, and Love the Lord

 Scripture:

““And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you? He requires only that you fear the Lord your God, and live in a way that pleases him, and love him and serve him with all your heart and soul.”Deuteronomy‬ ‭10‬:‭12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

As God was about to take Moses after 40 years in the wilderness, He had Moses speak to the people about what needed to happen when they entered the Promised Land. He told the people the bottom line of their requirement, fear God, live in a way that pleases Him, and love and serve Him with all your heart and soul. That was His requirement. It remained the main requirement of Jesus as well in the New Testament.

Application:

Fearing God, serving God, and loving God with all our heart and soul is His requirement of us. When we keep this the main thing, He will work out every other detail. When we fear the Lord and desire to stay in His will at all times, He will allow us to walk with Him and He will work everything out. He longs for us to fear Him, serve Him and love Him. When we do that, He unlocks the blessings of heaven.

Prayer:

Father, keep me aligned wit you at all times. I want to walk in step with You every day of my life. Lead me into all You have for me. Show me Your will and I will walk it out. Teach me to fear You, serve You and love You well. When I stand before You, I want to hear well done.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment