Monday, August 1, 2022

My Song of Joy

 Scripture:

“You have been good to me, Lord, and I will sing about you.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭13:6‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist declares here that the Lord had been good to him and therefore, he would sing about the Lord. This sounds like a verse or chorus of a song, which it is,  but it is also a statement from my heart.

Application:

God has been very good to me throughout my life and has blessed me over and over. He has truly been good through all my days. His goodness causes me to sing. I love to worship and sing to the Lord. It is a beautiful way to describe my love and appreciation to Him for all He has done in my life. 

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I love you and I will sing Your praises all the days of my life. Your love is my song and Your goodness is my chorus. You are my life, my strength, my joy, my salvation, my healer, my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, and my friend. Your love has given me strength and confidence. You are my everything. Let me always be able to praise You.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment