Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Spread the Good News

 Scripture:

“And because of you, the Lord's message has spread everywhere in those regions. Now the news of your faith in God is known all over the world, and we don't have to say a thing about it.” 1 Thessalonians‬ ‭1:8‬ 

Observation:

Paul is writing to the Thessalonians and remembering much about them as he writes. He tells them that the Lord’s message us spread everywhere because of them. News of their faith had gone all over the world. They were extending the kingdom of God everywhere.

Application:

The Thessalonians were spreading the Good News of Christ everywhere. I have to ask the question, if I was the only one spreading to message of the kingdom, how much impact would it have? How much do I personally share about Christ? Am I one Paul would write to and say how news of my faith has touched the whole world? I need to think of this ore often and meditate on its demands on my life.

Prayer:

Father, You are worthy of it all! Your name is high above all other names. Let my life point people to You. Let my actions point people to You. You are my rock and my redeemer.  Help me to spread the Good News everywhere like the Thessalonians did.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment