Wednesday, August 10, 2022

God Keeps Records

 Scripture:

“You have kept record of my days of wandering. You have stored my tears in your bottle and counted each of them.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭56:8‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

David had been wandering as he was pursued by Saul trying to kill him. His enemy was after him and he was wandering in the wilderness. In this passage, the Psalmist tells the Lord that He has kept record of the days of his wandering and stored his tears in a bottle and counted each of them. He was saying that the Lord was watching over him the whole time and counting his tears.

Application:

No matter what we are going through or who is after us, we can rest assured that God is with us, watching over us, and storing up our tears. Nothing gets passed our God. He sees every attack against us. He sees every detail and stores our tears in His bottle because He cares for us deeply.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, help me to walk in confidence that You are with me and are recording every day of my struggles. You know every detail of my life and You are watching over me. You are keeping my tears in Your bottle as well. You see my good days and my bad days. You see my wandering days and my conquering days. You are faithful. Teach me to rest in Your faithfulness.

Yours,

Jeff Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment