Tuesday, August 2, 2022

I Love You Lord

 Scripture:

“I love you, Lord God, and you make me strong.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18:1‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

David is writing here. He is telling the Lord how much he loves Him and how God has taken care of him because he has been faithful to God. David knew where his strength came from. He knew it was the Lord who was his strength. David was king, but he knew where his help came from. He was always sensitive to the Lord and realized everything, including the strength he had, was from the Lord.

Application:

Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father. We should love the Lord more each day because He has been faithful to us. He has been faithful to me. He makes me strong and helps me in everything I do. Without Him, I can do nothing. He is my everything. Even my strength is not just inner strength and determination, it is given by the Lord. Every good thing in my life comes from Him.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk in humility at all times, realizing that everything I have, even my strength, come from You. Help me to never take credit for the way You have blessed my life. Even the strength to do what I do comes from You. You are the source of every good thing in my life. Help me to serve You well.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment