Thursday, August 25, 2022

Waiting With All My Heart

 Scripture:

“With all my heart, I am waiting, Lord, for you! I trust your promises.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭130:5‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist here describes a period of waiting on the Lord because he knows and trusts the promises of the Lord. He is waiting, with all his heart. Everything inside of him was waiting for the Lord to turn things around in his life because he trusted the promises of God and knew he had been faithful to his end of the deal.

Application:

When we have done our part, we can wait, knowing wholeheartedly that God will come through because we trust His promises completely. God is faithful to do what He says He will do. He is trustworthy! We must come to a place of complete trust and wait in that place, knowing like the Psalmist, that God will come through on what He has said. Our trust isn’t in some human words scribbled on a page, but on the Word of the Living God. What He promises, will come to pass. Therefore, my place is to wait for the fulfillment because He didn’t put a timeframe on His promises.

Prayer:

Father, You are good and You are trustworthy! You do what You say You are going to do. I know You will take care of Cheryl and me. I know You will work in my sons to demonstrate Your glory. I know You will bless the work of my hands at Word of Life. I am confident that You will do what You have spoken. Help me to learn to wait well.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment