Friday, August 19, 2022

A New Song

 Scripture:

“Sing a new song to the Lord! He has worked miracles, and with his own powerful arm, he has won the victory.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭98:1‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist tells us here that we should sing to the Lord a new song. He then lists some of the wonderful things the Lord has done for us. In other words, when God does good things in your life, sing a new song to Him. Sing Him a song of praise and worship.

Application:

New songs comes from hearts that are full because of the goodness of God. New songs erupt because we can’t express our praise through anything that has already been written. God has truly done incredible things in my life and I should be singing new songs constantly. I need to take time to worship the Lord today and let Him know in song how grateful I am.

Prayer:

Lord God, You are incredible to me. You have blessed my life over and over. You have ordained my steps and led me into victory so many times. Let my praise go to another level today Lord. Let my heart be overwhelmed by Your goodness. Let the new song arise from my heart to day and let it bring You honor and glory.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment