Sunday, August 14, 2022

Closeness

 Scripture:

“Our God, we thank you for being so near to us! Everyone celebrates your wonderful deeds.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭75:1‬ ‭CEV‬

Observation:

The Psalmist tells God here that they, His people, were thankful that He was so near them. They knew God was close and they celebrated his wonderful deeds. When God comes close, His deeds will be seen and then we are to celebrate all He does for us. 

Application:

I love the presence of the Lord. In His presence, you feel stronger and more confident. In His presence, our enemies are terrified. In His presence, faith is increased. In His presence, there is power and the ability to do anything. We should celebrate His deeds and also celebrate His presence.

Prayer:

Lord, thank You for being so near to me all of my life. You are always walked beside me and surrounded me with Your goodness. You have been kind and merciful to me in every way. Help me to be the person You want me to be. Teach me Your ways and let me walk onYour paths. Surround me oh God and help me to follow You well.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment