Tuesday, August 16, 2022

You Keep me Safe…Listen to Me

 Scripture:

“You keep me safe, Lord God. So when I pray at night, please listen carefully to each of my concerns.”

Psalms‬ ‭88:1-2‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Heman, the Psalmist, wrote this Psalm. He first attributes his safety to the Lord. Based on that, he says, “please listed carefully to each of my concerns.” In other words, I know you are the one keeping me safe, now listen to my prayers and help me out.

Application:

God is concerned about the little details of our lives, but sometimes we fail to ask Him or talk to Him about them. He is our protector, but more than that, He is faithful to us and cares about the small details of our lives. He hears our cries and prayers. He knows our needs, but He does like us to cry out to Him and put our full trust in Him.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You have always kept me safe and have been an incredible protector of my life. Hear the rest of my concerns. You know what bothers me and what needs resolved in my life. You know the issues I face daily and I ask You to continue to guide me and lead me in how to deal with everything I face. I need You now more than ever. 

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment