Saturday, August 13, 2022

Proximity to God

 Scripture:

“It is good for me to be near you. I choose you as my protector, and I will tell about your wonderful deeds.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭73:28‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist realized that God’s presence was the best thing for his life. He said, “It is good for me to be near You.” Proximity to God is powerful. When God is close, everything works better. He also said he chose God to be his protector rather than leaning on weapons of warfare. Lastly, he knew the power of declaring the deeds of the Lord all over the world.

Application:

I long for the presence of God to be near me. I know in His presence, everything gets better. In His presence, my joy returns. In His presence, provision is taken care of. Though God’s presence is always with me and always everywhere, I love it when it is manifested and I can experience it up close. I, along with the Psalmist, have made my life a trumpet to declare God’s goodness everywhere I go.

Prayer:

Lord, You are incredible and I love You so much. Help me to be attuned to You at all times. Show me how to walk through this life in Your presence. You are my protector and my strength. You are my everything Lord and I will praise You among the nations. I will tell of Your goodness everywhere. You are the best!

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment