Friday, August 5, 2022

Worship and Faith

 Scripture:

“But the Lord watches over all who honor him and trust his kindness.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭33:18‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist, in this passage, tells us that the Lord “watches over” those who honor Him and trust His kindness. What attracts God’s attention? Honoring Him and trusting Him. Honoring Him is worship and trusting Him is faith. Faith and worship cause God to watch over our lives.

Application:

I want God “watching over” my life in a big way. When someone is watching over you, their eyes are on you and they are making sure nothing bad happens to you. When someone is watching over you, they are keeping you from making bad mistakes. God watches over us when we honor Him and trust Him. Worship and faith attract Him and cause Him to watch over our lives. I want God watching over me to protect and keep me from every attack the enemy can throw my way.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are good and worthy to be praised! You are the lifter of my head and the caretaker of my soul. I want my life to honor You through worship and to trust You through faith. Let my worship and my faith increase as I follow You through this life. Teach me to hear Your voice and to submit in every area to You. Help me to follow You well.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment