Friday, August 12, 2022

Praise Him For His Kindness

 Scripture:

“We praise you, Lord God! You treat us with kindness day after day, and you rescue us.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭68:19‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

God is seen here as treat in with kindness day after day and rescuing us as well. Therefore, the Psalmist says, we praise Him. God has done so much for us, we must give Him the praise He deserves.

Application:

There’s an old song that says, “if God has been so good to you, praise Him!”  God has been so good to me throughout my years that all I want to do is praise Him. He has delivered me, healed me, given me a great family, allowed me to represent Him around the world, and blessed my life over and over again. This morning, my heart is filled with praise.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You have truly blessed my life and I want to take time today to give You the praise and honor You deserve. You are incredible and You have been so good to me. Help me to live a thankful life that always returns the praise and honor back to You. You are the only one who could have brought me this far and blessed me this much!  Thank You Lord for all You have done in my life.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment