Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Worship, Service, and Obedience

 Scripture:

“The Lord God, who saves them, will bless and reward them, because they worship and serve the God of Jacob.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭24:5-6‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist says here that the Lord who saves us, will also bless us and reward us because we worship and serve Him. In this passage we see that our part is to worship and serve, God’s part is to save, bless and reward. When we do our part, God is faithful to do His part.

Application:

God desires our worship and our service. He has blessed my life in so many ways I can’t even recount them. He has been with me in trouble. He has walked with me through the storms. He has blessed my life over and over again and worked miracles on my behalf. The very least I can do back is to give Him my best worship, obedience and service.

Prayer:

Father, receive my worship, my obedience and my service as a sweet smelling incense. You are worthy of my very best. You have blessed me over and over again. You have stepped in and saved the day over and over again. You are faithful and good to me. Thank You for watching over Your word and for watching over my life. Let me live a life that pleases You and that You can bless.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment