Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Thankfulness

 Scripture:

“Tell the Lord how thankful you are, because he is kind and always merciful.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭118:29‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, the Psalmist tells us to tell the Lord how thankful we are because of his kindness and mercy. The reality is, God is kind and merciful, but we are not as thankful as we should be for that.

Application:

I need to thank the Lord more for all He has done in my life. I need to live a thankful life. Thankful people don’t get caught up in the needs they currently have, but are caught up in the goodness of God for all He has done. I want to get better that telling the Lord how thankful I am for all He has done in my life. He has truly blessed me over and over. He has met all my needs according to His riches in glory. He has opened doors for me that are astounding. He is faithful, merciful and just. 

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are worthy of praise and honor. I am thankful for Your work in my life. I am nothing without You. You are the reason for every good thing in my life. You are the source of every positive thing. Your kindness and mercy has been evident to me, let my life bring You praise, glory, and honor. I am thankful for what You have done in my life thus far and I love you.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment