Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Lord God All-Powerful

 Scripture:

“You are Lord God All-Powerful! No one is as loving and faithful as you are.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:8‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist perspective of God was seen in his language. He declared God is “The Lord All-Powerful.” God is all-powerful and the Psalmist knew it. He went on to say that No on is as loving and faithful as the Lord. God is not only all-powerful, but He is loving and faithful. You can’t beat these characteristics! God is incredible!

Application:

When we come to God, we must seen Him as “The Lord All-Powerful”, but we must also see Him as loving and faithful. He can destroy all our enemies with one word from His mouth, but He is also loving and faithful to those who are faithful to Him. We must learn to believe, not only in God’s power, but in His love and faithfulness as well. The direction of His power is toward those who walk in His love and faithfulness.

Prayer:

Lord God All-Powerful, You are amazing! Thank You for always taking care of me and mine. You have blessed my life so richly throughout all these years. Thank You for moving me and being faithful to me when my faith is weak and I am in trouble. Your love and faithfulness is unbelievable! Help me to walk in confidence in this area. Demonstrate Your power in my life.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment