Monday, September 13, 2021

Trustworthy

 Scripture:

"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service."  I Timothy 1:12

Observation:

Paul tells his son in the Lord Timothy that he thanks Jesus who gives him the strength to do what he has to do.  He goes on to say he was thankful because Jesus had considered him worthy and appointed him to do what he was doing.  Paul knew what he was called to do and was appreciative for the opportunity.

Application:

It is truly an honor to be called to serve the Lord.  I echo what Paul said about thanking Jesus for giving m the strength and considering me trustworthy with his service.  I don't deserve the grace, goodness and calling of the Lord. I want to live a life that represents Him well because of His faithfulness to me. 

Prayer:

Father, help me to always consider serving you and your kingdom as something to be thankful for.  Help me to never speak bad about ministry, serving God, or serving others for God.  You have been so good to me.  Thank you for calling me.  Thank you for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself.  You are my everything and I will serve You to the best of my ability all the days of my life.

Your Son

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment